Thursday, December 23, 2010

A little about me

I'm went to a college to perform music. Halfway through I found that everyone was as good as me or better and found that I preferred the technical side of music. I graduated after taking every course they offered and found a job after five years of school interning at a recording studio for FREE.

My job qualifications for that gig?

I could paint. They needed one of their studios painted.

I worked for free for a year.

I worked for minimum wage for a year and....

landed an assistant engineering job with Earth, Wind and Fire.

Worked for another year on one record during my first year of marriage. My wife never saw me that year....

A few months ago I find out that I can get a platinum album for my wall AFTER I've recreated my positions many times over.

Kind of funny

No comments:

Post a Comment